Chicken cubes are a quick and easy way to add flavor to this one-pot frittata.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g chicken breast (cubed)
- 200g button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Heat oil in a 2.5cm-deep, 20cm x 26cm (10 cup-capacity) heavy-based, flameproof dish. Cook chicken cubes, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and just cooked through (season chicken with salt and black pepper) . Transfer to a plate.
- Add mushrooms to the dish.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- Return chicken with onions to dish. Toss well to combine.
- Pour egg over chicken mixture. Top with tomato and feta. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until almost set.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Grill frittata for 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and center is firm to touch. Serve.