Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 500 grams Coles chicken tenderloins
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed, cut into 8cm lengths
- 150 grams snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 long green chilli, sliced
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
Combine oil and mustard in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry chicken for 5-7 mins, until golden and cooked through. Remove from wok.
Add spring onions and snow peas and cook for 1-2 mins, until just tender. Add ginger, garlic and chilli. Stir-fry for 30 secs, until fragrant and leaves wilt. Return chicken to wok/pan with lime juice and honey. Stir to combine and stir-fry for 30 secs.
Scatter with sesame seeds and chilli flakes and serve.