Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 lemon
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 red (bell peppers) capsicums cut into thick strips
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 baby fennel, trimmed, cut into quarters, fronds reserved
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 500g pumpkin, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
Preheat oven 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line two large trays with baking paper.
Using a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, cut 2cm-wide pieces of rind from lemon. Halve lemon. Place zucchini, onion, capsicum, eggplant, fennel, garlic, pumpkin, oil, sage and lemon rind in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined. Divide vegetable mixture between prepared trays. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and tender. Sprinkle with fennel fronds. Serve with lemon halves.