Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small pink lady apples, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 celery stalks, halved lengthways, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 50g blue cheese, finely crumbled
- Place buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream and 2 teaspoons lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place apple in a bowl. Add remaining lemon juice. Toss to coat. Add celery and walnuts. Toss to combine.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Top with apple mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.