Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 bream fish fillets (hake or any line fish of choice)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large red capsicum (bell pepper), deseeded, chopped
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
Place fish into a shallow ceramic dish. Combine cumin, garlic, 1 tablespoon of lime juice and 2 tablespoons of oil. Rub over fish. Cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Either braai fish on grill or grill it in your oven at 180°C. Combine corn, tomatoes, capsicum, parsley, avocado, remaining 1 tablespoon of lime juice and sweet chilli. Toss to combine.
Grease barbecue grill or oven grill with remaining oil. Braai fish for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve with salsa.