Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons mild curry
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon crushed coriander
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 4 Baby marrows (pumpkins)
- 1 small Brinjal (egg-fruit)
- 2 Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 Carrots (cleaned and sliced)
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 400g can of whole peeled tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Dice Brinjal and soak in salt water for ± 30 minutes, rinse with fresh water.
- Preheat water; add stock cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and spices and bring to boiling point.
- Add Brinjal, potatoes and carrots and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add baby marrows and onion to mix and simmer for 10 minutes until greens are done. Add salt to taste.
– See more at: http://www.mannaplus.com/Recipes/tabid/82/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/34814/categoryId/56/Curry-Vegetables.aspx#sthash.ceZqa45q.dpuf