What is Insulin Resistance?
Insulin resistance is a condition where insulin levels are constantly higher than normal, which can cause the body’s own sensitivity to the hormone to be reduced. Once this happens, it can be very challenging to reverse insulin resistance and its effects. This excess insulin in the blood stream may cause the body to respond less and less to the insulin, until the insulin hardly has any effect on the glucose in the blood stream. This can in turn lead to various other health issues, including weight gain.
Symptoms of insulin resistance
- One of the symptoms that you will usually notice earliest is weight gain, especially around the abdominal area.
Other common symptoms include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Constant Hunger
- Difficulty maintaining concentration
- High blood pressure (caused by high circulating levels of insulin in the blood)
Causes of insulin resistance
The cause of insulin resistance can usually be traced back to poor lifestyle habits, such as:
- An unhealthy diet. This normally means an unbalanced diet, filled with refined carbohydrates and sugars, which causes the constant need for insulin in the body to keep blood sugar levels under control.
- Insufficient exercise. The truth is that our lifestyles are becoming less and less active, due to our desk-bound jobs and our free-time activities of choice consisting of sitting in front of a TV or computer. When your body does not get the required amount of exercise, you become much more vulnerable to health issues such as insulin resistance and diabetes.
Reverse Insulin Resistance to lose weight and rectify other health problems.
The good news is that insulin resistance can be reversed through a healthy lifestyle (diet, exercise and dietary supplements). Follow the Manna Diet to reduce the insulin levels and control blood sugar levels in the body with the correct diet, exercise and the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement.
Clinical trials proved that the active ingredient in the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement can help to reduce insulin levels in the body by reducing blood sugar levels and insulin levels, as well as reducing the amount of insulin produced by the pancreas.
Manna Blood Sugar Support caplets are also highly effective in suppressing appetite and to curb cravings, which is a bonus when trying to lose weight.
Thus, no matter which diet you follow, you can use the Manna Blood Sugar Support dietary supplement.