Everybody has heard of this thing called “gout”.
And one of the first things that come to mind when we hear the word is “RED WINE”.
But does red wine really cause gout?
Well, the short answer is “yes”, but it is a bit more complicated than that…
To really understand the link between gout and red wine, we need to first understand how gout comes about.
How is gout caused?
Gout is caused by uric acid. More specifically, high levels of uric acid in the body.
Uric acid gets produced during the breakdown of purine, which is found in many foods. The uric acid is carried through the body via the bloodstream. Most of it leaves the body during urination.
Why do uric acid levels get too high?
This happens through one of or a combination of two things:
- The body produces too much uric acid.
- The kidneys don’t excrete it fast enough.
What are the dangers of high uric acid levels?
High uric acid levels lead to serious health issues. To name a few:
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Failure
- High Blood Pressure
What causes uric acid levels to become high?
- Water pills (Diuretic medications)
- Drink too much alcohol (red wine especially)
- Genetics, it can run in the family.
- Immune-suppressing drugs
- Niacin, or vitamin B-3
- Obesity, being overweight can have a ton of negative effects.
- Purine-rich diet — organ meat, game meat, anchovies, herring, gravy, dried beans, dried peas, mushrooms and other foods
- The inability of the kidneys to filter waste
So the answer to “does red wine cause gout?” is YES.
But now we face an even bigger problem – how do we get rid of gout and high uric acid levels?
What can we do to lower the uric acid levels in our bodies?
There are natural ways to reduce high uric acid levels in the body, and they include:
Eat the right food –
Try to reduce red meat, sugar, starches and sugary drinks. Follow the guidelines in the FREE Manna Acid & Alkaline Ebook.
Stay hydrated –
Make sure to drink at least 2 litres of purified water per day.
Reduce alcohol consumption –
Alcohol is one of the big causes of increased uric acid levels in the body. Try to only drink alcohol on weekends, and even then only 2 drinks per day.
Take the Manna pH Balance –
The natural ingredients in this supplement can help to excrete excess uric acid from the body for fast, effective relief of symptoms related to high uric acid levels.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract has Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Papaya extract) – Papaya extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which help with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Parsley – Parsley acts as a natural diuretic which can help your body flush out excess uric acid from your bloodstream through your kidneys and urinary tract, thus supporting kidney function.
Manna pH Balance assists in…
- Relief of arthritis symptoms
- Relief of gout
- Relief of osteoarthritis
- Balancing the pH of the body
This is what our customers found:
“Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high uric acid I had in my body. I can recommend Manna pH Balance to any person with high uric acid, it does the job.” – Robert
“My husband suffers from gout, he has to take puricos daily but he has had side effects from that medicine. Since he has been using Manna pH Balance he hasn’t had any attacks and there are no side effects.” – Sarah
Get the Manna pH Balance now from Clicks, Takealot, or our online shop: