Poor blood circulation can leave the limbs cold, numb, and sore.
Not to mention that it can lead to other serious health issues.
Poor blood circulation can be due to many factors that are beyond our control such as genetics or ailments. However, it is most often caused by factors which we can control such as lifestyle choices, exercise, and diet.
A simple way to start acting upon blood circulation problems is by including certain foods into your everyday eating habits that might give you a blood circulation boost.
Citrus Fruits –
Not only are citrus fruits great antioxidants, they are also rich in vitamin C, which is a natural blood thinner. Fruits you should include are grapefruit, kiwis, papaya, cantaloupe, tangerines, strawberries and then of course, oranges.
Nuts and Seeds –
These contain plenty of vitamin E, which is a great way of preventing blood clots. Good sources of vitamin E are walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
Spices and Herbs –
If you enjoy spicy food, then you are in luck. Spices like cayenne helps raise the body’s temperature which then boosts the blood flow. Another great ingredient is turmeric, which is a root often used in Indian food, and acts as an antioxidant and blood thinner.
Garlic and Onions –
These help prevent build-up in the artery walls, making it easier for blood to flow through, as well as lowering cholesterol. It is also a fantastic natural antibiotic.
Lycopene is a pigment found in many different foods which gives it a red or pink colour. You can find it in foods like persimmon, apricots, pink grapefruit, watermelon, tomatoes and guava.
What else can we do to improve blood circulation naturally?
There are some easy steps you can take to improve your blood circulation…
- Stay Hydrated – Drink enough good, clean water.
- Reduce Your Sugar Intake – Cut out sugar in order to get your blood to flow more freely.
- Detoxify Your Body – to get rid of toxins that are floating around in your body.
- Balance Your Blood Sugar Level – with the right diet, exercise, and the Manna Blood Sugar Support, you can keep your blood sugar level.
- Use Manna Blod Circulation Support – The Manna Blood Circulation Support is specially formulated to help improve blood flow in the most natural way, WITHOUT any negative side effects.
How does Manna Blood Circulation work?
Manna Blood Circulation Support is made from a combination of ingredients that work together to give the best blood circulation boost possible. Let’s see what each of the ingredients do…
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract, which helps improve blood circulation, helping your brain, eyes, and legs function better.
- L-Arganine that helps lower your blood pressure by relaxing and opening your arteries.
- L-Citrulline boosts nitric oxide production in the body. Nitric oxide helps your arteries relax and work better, which improves blood flow throughout your body.
- Guarana, an ingredient containing caffeine which stimulates the circulation of blood.
Get the Manna Blood Circulation Support from any of these outlets: