Gout is one of the most common forms of arthritis.
But what is is?
In order to better treat it, we first have to understand what it is…
What is Arthritis?
Some, but not all types of arthritis, are the result of misdirected inflammation. Arthritis is a general term that describes inflammation in joints.
Some types of arthritis associated with inflammation include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Gouty arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
The most common form of arthritis called osteoarthritis (also known as degenerative arthritis) is a bit of a misnomer. It is not believed that inflammation plays a major role in osteoarthritis. Other painful conditions of the joints and musculoskeletal system that are not associated with inflammation include fibromyalgia, muscular low back pain, and muscular neck pain.
What Are the Symptoms of Inflammation?
The symptoms of inflammation include:
- Joint swelling
- Joint pain
- Joint stiffness
- Loss of joint function
Often, only a few of these symptoms are present.
Inflammation may also be associated with general “flu”-like symptoms including:
- Fatigue/loss of energy
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle stiffness
What Causes the Symptoms of Inflammation?
When inflammation occurs, chemicals from the body are released into the blood or affected tissues. This release of chemicals increases the blood flow to the area of injury or infection and may result in redness and warmth. Some of the chemicals cause a leak of fluid into the tissues, resulting in swelling. This process may stimulate nerves and cause pain.
What Are the Results of Joint Inflammation?
Increased blood flow and release of these chemicals attract white blood cells to the sites of inflammation. The increased number of cells and inflammatory substances within the joint can cause irritation, wearing down of cartilage (cushions at the end of bones), and swelling of the joint lining (synovium).
How to treat gout and arthritis naturally:
Eat the right food –
Try to reduce red meat, sugar, starches and sugary drinks. Follow the guidelines in the FREE Manna Acid & Alkaline Ebook.
Stay hydrated –
Make sure to drink at least 2 litres of purified water per day.
Reduce alcohol consumption –
Alcohol is one of the big causes of increased uric acid levels in the body. Try to only drink alcohol on weekends, and even then only 2 drinks per day.
Take the Manna pH Balance –
The natural ingredients in this supplement can help to excrete excess uric acid from the body for fast, effective relief of symptoms related to high uric acid levels.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract has Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Papaya extract) – Papaya extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which help with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Parsley – Parsley acts as a natural diuretic which can help your body flush out excess uric acid from your bloodstream through your kidneys and urinary tract, thus supporting kidney function.
Manna pH Balance assists in…
- Relief of arthritis symptoms
- Relief of gout
- Relief of osteoarthritis
- Balancing the pH of the body
This is what our customers found:
“Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high uric acid I had in my body. I can recommend Manna pH Balance to any person with high uric acid, it does the job.” – Robert
“My husband suffers from gout, he has to take puricos daily but he has had side effects from that medicine. Since he has been using Manna pH Balance he hasn’t had any attacks and there are no side effects.” – Sarah
Get the Manna pH Balance now from Clicks, Takealot, or our online shop: