Six Ways to Maximize Your Results with the Manna Low GI Meal Replacement Shake
Use these helpful tips to make meal replacements a successful part of your weight loss and weight maintenance plan:
- Use a meal replacement for no more than two meals, or one meal and one snack, per day.
- Choose meal replacements that contain at least 200 calories. They should also have a balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to provide adequate nutrition and decrease between-meal munchies.
- Use meal replacements for the meals that cause you the most trouble. If breakfast is always a donut on the run, drink a Manna Low GI shake instead. If you can’t find the time to make a healthy dinner, have a Manna Low GI Shake, either with low fat milk or water.
- Mix and match so you don’t get bored. You can use two meal replacements on some days and just one on others when you have more time to make healthy meals. Also, try lots of different meal replacement recipes. Mix the Manna Low GI shake with fruit in a blender to make a refreshing smoothie. Download the FREE Smoothie Recipe book.
- Choose fresh fruit for snacks twice a day for added nutrition and fiber. If you’re drinking lots of shakes, you’ll be happy to have something you can chew!
- Maximize your weight loss by making your traditional meal well balanced. To do so, have your plate look like this: Fill half with vegetables (raw or cooked, your choice), one-quarter with protein (chicken, fish, legumes, red meat) and the remaining quarter with starch (pasta, potato, rice, bread). If you are serious about weight loss, try to eliminate the starch completely.