The body is engineered to heal itself to get rid of toxins and to keep the body running as efficiently as possible. With exercise you clean all of your internal organs at the same time. Exercise accelerates the detoxification process.
- As you exercise, the blood circulates throughout the body, bringing nutrients to all the organs and muscles.
- Exercise also helps lymph fluids circulate the body, which removes toxins and other harmful materials.
- When exercising you breathe deeply and take in more oxygen, which helps all the cells to perform their jobs, including removing toxins.
- At the same time you exhale carbon dioxide, which is a by-product of the various functions performed by the body. As you do aerobic exercises you build up a sweat and toxins are released through the pores of the skin.
- Exercising also helps you to lose weight by reducing the amount of fatty tissues in the body. As the fatty tissues grow smaller the toxins stored in fat are released into the body.
These toxins must be removed. You can repeat the 7-Day Damage control to get rid of the toxins. .
Types of Exercise
Aerobic exercise like bicycling, jogging, dancing and fast walking get the body moving and helps in the detoxification process. For best results exercise 20-30 minutes three times a week. But core muscle exercises also are useful for detoxification.
Any exercise that you enjoy doing will help with detoxification.
See the exercise section in the Manna Diet e-book.