Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 tablespoon extra-light olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 x 400g cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 600g hake fillets, cut into large pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Reduce heat to low. Stir in tomatoes and 1 cup of cold water. Cover and bring to the boil. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add beans and return to the boil. Add fish. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.