Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ cup plain flour
- 4 (800g total) white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- steamed baby potatoes and green beans, to serve
- ½ small cucumber, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Make salsa Combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir gently to combine. Cover. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Place flour, and salt and pepper onto a plate. Lightly coat both sides of fish with seasoned flour.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, 2 pieces at a time, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through.
Place fish onto 4 serving plates. Top with salsa. Serve with potatoes and beans.
- Energy -1344kJ
- Fat saturated -1.90g
- Fat Total -8.00g
- Carbohydrate sugars -0
- Carbohydrate Total -16.00g
- Dietary Fibre -2.30g
- Protein -44.10g
- Cholesterol -122.00mg
- Sodium -184mg