Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 white fish fillets (hake or any other white fish of choice)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green (bell pepper) capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red (bell pepper) capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1½ tablespoons torn basil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
To make ratatouille heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the onion, capsicums and garlic and cook for 4 minutes or until just softened. Add the tomatoes and vinegar and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is pulpy. Remove from the heat, stir through basil, cover and keep warm.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add fish and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Serve with ratatouille.