Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 small chicken thighs on the bone, skin on
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), cut into strips
- 1 yellow capsicum (bell pepper), cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 12 black olives
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- 1 cup crumbled feta, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Pat dry the chicken, place in a large baking dish and toss in the paprika.
Add the onion, capsicum, garlic and potatoes. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with oregano and season well. Bake for 30 minutes. Add tomatoes and olives, basting chicken with the juices, and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve with parsley and feta.