Ingredients (4 servings)
- 8 small (250g each) chicken thigh cutlets (skin on), trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into strips
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 medium lemons
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place chicken in a large roasting pan. Arrange onion, capsicum and garlic around chicken. Pour over stock. Finely grate 1 lemon. Reserve grated lemon rind. Juice grated lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Add lemon juice and wedges to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 15 minutes or until chicken starts to brown. Reduce temperature to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Roast for 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and olives. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken are cooked through and tomatoes are just starting to collapse.
Combine parsley, basil and reserved grated lemon rind in a dish. Sprinkle over chicken mixture. Serve.