Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ± 350 gram chicken fillets
- 50 gram plum tomatoes, halved, seeded, and quartered (about 6–8 tomatoes)
- ½ large seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ± 80 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 4 cups torn lettuce
Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and honey. Add ½ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
Heat a grill pan to high. Lightly coat chicken with olive oil spray, and season with remaining salt and pepper; cook over high heat 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board; let stand 5 minutes.
In a serving bowl, toss tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, olives, and half the mint with vinaigrette. Slice chicken into ± 12mm strips, add to salad, and toss gently. Place 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 plates, top with chicken mixture and remaining mint.