Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 carrots, peeled, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp caraway seeds (Meridian Fennel or Persian Cumin)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 (about 130g each) white fish fillets (Hake)
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g feta, crumbled
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place carrot on tray and drizzle with half the honey. Sprinkle with caraway and season with salt and pepper. Bake, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes until tender and golden. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan over high heat. Sprinkle fish with half the paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
Combine lemon juice, remaining honey, oil and paprika in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Taste and season.
Place carrot, parsley, onion and feta in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss. Serve salad with fish immediately.