Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 500g diced lamb meat (any cut of choice)
- 60g (¼ cup) curry paste of choice
- 500ml (2 cups) hot water
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden. Increase heat to medium-high. Add the lamb and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
Add the curry paste and stir to coat. Add the water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add the sweet potato and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Add the tomato and spinach, and cook for 3 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Top the curry with coriander and serve.