Ingredients (serve 2)
- 50g butter
- 2 leeks, trimmed, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g baby spinach, plus extra, to serve
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil, plus extra, to drizzle
- 50g (1/4 cup) feta, crumbled
Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add leeks, garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until leeks are soft. Add spinach and stir to combine. Cook for a further 30 seconds or until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk eggs, parsley and 1 tablespoon cold water in a large bowl. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 26cm non-stick frying pan over medium–high heat. Add half the egg mixture, swirling pan to coat base. Cook for 2 minutes or until top is almost set and base is golden.
Spoon half the leek mixture over half the omelette. Fold omelette over to enclose. Slide onto a plate and scatter with half each of the feta and extra spinach. Repeat with remaining oil, egg mixture, leek mixture, feta and spinach.
Drizzle with extra oil and serve.