Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 (150g each) white fish fillets (such as hake)
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Place fish in a shallow ceramic dish. Place lemon rind, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon oil in a small jug. Whisk to combine. Season with pepper. Pour lemon mixture over fish and turn to coat. Cover. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium heat. Line a grill tray with foil. Heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add beans to pan. Cook, tossing often, for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Add spinach and vinegar. Toss until spinach just starts to wilt.
- Meanwhile, place fish on grill tray. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes (depending on thickness) or until just cooked through.
- Divide bean mixture among serving plates. Top with fish. Season with cracked black pepper.