Stress can be caused by an endless number of factors, stretching anywhere from driving in the traffic to asking out the person you like. Stress isn’t always bad as it might motivate us to do something, but when we are constantly stressed for long periods of time it can become very bad for our health.
You might think that you don’t have any problems with stress, but it is always good to take a look into our life and make sure. Here are some of the most common aspects of everyday life that may cause stress:
- Overall physical health.
- Emotional health or problems.
- Relationships with your significant other, family, friends or colleagues.
- Big decisions and/or life changes.
- Your work or living surroundings and environment.
- Your social situation (friends, money to go out, etc.)
- Your job and the fear of unemployment.
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
Dealing with stress the Healthy Way
The best place to start is exercise and eating habits. We recommend a good exercise plan with cardio and weight training, and the Manna Diet to boost your immune system and cope with stress in a healthy way.
If you need something to calm your nerves, but you are scared of the nasty side effects of chemical products, try the Manna Calmer (Adult or Extra) supplement.