Why Meal Replacement Shakes
The most common reason people use meal replacement shakes and bars for weight loss is because they are:
- Simple and easy to use
- Effortless – no planning required
- Relatively inexpensive
- Available in a range of flavor options for variety
- Effective (more on this later)
Basically, meal replacements are so popular because they are simple, require little or no thought or effort and are easy to use compared to following a calorie controlled diet and exercising.
Six Ways to Maximize Your Results with the Manna Low GI Meal Replacement Shake
Use these helpful tips to make meal replacements a successful part of your weight loss and weight maintenance plan:
- Use a meal replacement for no more than two meals, or one meal and one snack, per day, unless you’re closely supervised by your doctor.
- Choose meal replacements that contain at least 200 calories. They should also have a balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to provide adequate nutrition and decrease between-meal munchies.
- Use meal replacements for the meals that cause you the most trouble. If breakfast is always a donut on the run, drink a Manna Low GI shake instead. If you can’t find the time to make a healthy dinner, have a Manna Low GI Shake, either with low fat milk or water.
- Mix and match so you don’t get bored. You can use two meal replacements on some days and just one on others when you have more time to make healthy meals. Also, try lots of different meal replacement recipes. Mix the Manna Low GI shake with fruit in a blender to make a refreshing smoothie. Download the FREE Smoothie Recipe book.
- Choose fresh fruit for snacks twice a day for added nutrition and fiber. If you’re drinking lots of shakes, you’ll be happy to have something you can chew!
- Maximize your weight loss by making your traditional meal well balanced. To do so, have your plate look like this: Fill half with vegetables (raw or cooked, your choice), one-quarter with protein (chicken, fish, legumes, red meat) and the remaining quarter with the starch (pasta, potato, rice, bread).
What does our Manna Shake users say:
This is my favourite, I literally live on my shakes and find they satisfy me and I have no cravings. They are easy to make and I take them to work. My sugar is permanently around 4.1-4.6
which for me is amazing.
I have been using the shake for a long time now, but there is that roughage that I had to get used too. Then one day I decided to ad one ripe Banana to the shake. I used a blender and the results were absolutely amazing. The Banana changed the texture of the shake to a creamy milkshake. It is delicious. The main thing is the Banana must be ripe and soft. Just try it!!!
I bought this product and have not looked back since. It is the best shake on the market. I have it for breakfast and don’t feel hungry until after 13h00. The blood sugar tablets are really helping as well.
I have tried other meal replacement shakes, but they have all left me starving within and hour, but the Manna Shakes are the best I’ve tried. I’m not hungry, no cravings and I am satisfied for up to 5 hours. This is a great product.
Excellent taste and value for money. The first product that has ever, successfully been able to replace a meal without me feeling hungry or having any cravings.
I started with the Shake, Menopause, Fat and blood sugar tablets 10 days ago and lost 6 kg. I feel gr8, it not just the weight lost, as I still have another 40kg to go, but I feel good. No more hot flushes, I’m no irritable, my mood has changed. I feel happier and healthier. I can definitely recommend Manna. It is not easy losing the weight, but the shake helps by giving some energy and necessary nutrients. All I can say to anyone that needs to lose the weight and wants to feel good, try Manna. You have nothing to lose (accept the weight. It’s also easy to order online. I received my products in 3 days. The specials gr8, because you can order different combinations of what you need and save money.