Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 each red and yellow bell peppers
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tbs honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped thyme leaves
- ½ bunch each flat-leaf parsley leaves, mint leaves and watercress
- ½ wheel feta cheese, crumbled over dish
Preheat oven to 180C. Place bell peppers in a baking pan and toss with 1 tbs oil. roast for 40 minutes until softened and lightly charred. Place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool, then peel. slice into 2.5cm-thick strips, then set aside.
Combine honey, balsamic vinegar, juice, thyme and remaining oil, then pour over bell peppers. Marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Toss parsley, mint and watercress with capsicum. Arrange on a plate, scatter with cheese, drizzle with marinade and serve.