Ingredients (serve 4)
- 2 small zucchini (baby marrow), chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum (bell pepper), thickly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum (bell pepper), thickly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 baby eggplant, quartered
- 100g brown mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons rocket pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Rocket pesto and baby rocket, to serve
Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Place zucchini, capsicum, onion, eggplant, mushroom, pesto and oil in a large shallow baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Place lamb on vegetables. Bake, turning lamb halfway through cooking, for 18 to 20 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve with pesto and rocket.