Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 baby lettuce, leaves torn
- 200g cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 green bell pepper (capsicum), cut into 2cm cubes
- 2/3 cup drained feta cheese
- 2/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 x 185g cans Tuna in Olive Oil, Chunk Style
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Place lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, capsicum, feta, olives and oregano in a large bowl.
Add tuna (with oil). Drizzle with vinegar. Season with pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve.