Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, sliced
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2.2kg chicken pieces (drumsticks, thigh or breast on bone), skin off
Combine mustard, oil, rosemary, parsley, garlic, lemon rind and 1/3 cup lemon juice in a small food processor. Process until well combined. Pour into a large ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 190°C. Place chicken pieces on a roasting rack. Spoon over remaining marinade. Roast for 50 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Place on a platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.