What? Men also go through menopause?
Yes, they do.
Most people’s jaws hit the floor when they find out that men also have their own version of menopause.
Ever hear of a midlife crisis?
Yup. That’s male menopause.
It might not be exactly the same as female menopause, but it can be equally devastating. And it even has its own name:
It’s called andropause.
So what makes andropause different from female menopause?
It is kind of the same as menopause in women, but the main difference is that it is the testosterone levels that take a dive.
Lower levels of testosterone mean less muscle mass, decreased sperm production, and a lower sex drive.
How will I know when I am going through andropause?
A gradual decrease in testosterone can usually be seen from round about the age of 30.
This is what causes the so-called midlife crisis.
A guy then usually does things to prove to himself and everybody else that he is still a young, MANLY man.
So, before you go and buy yourself a motorbike, try making these r key lifestyle changes to boost your testosterone levels…
You can kick-up your energy levels by eating foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, low-fat dairy and plant-based proteins. Also make sure you take in enough zinc through foods like pork shoulder, cashews, chickpeas or a good zinc supplement.
You should follow a proper workout routine that combines both cardio and resistance training. Try doing 20-30 minutes or intense training each day, of which at least 3 days a week includes weight training.
- Manna Andropause
Manna Andropause is formulated with the best phyto-testosterone (plant derived testosterone) to boost your testosterone levels in a natural way without any side effects.
This means that you can get through your andropause stage of life while preventing the embarrassing symptoms.
Manna Andropause helps you to…
- Boost Testosterone levels naturally. Testosterone is a hormone in men that is responsible for maintaining bone density, muscle strength and mass, sex drive, sperm production and fat distribution.
- Sleep better.
- Increase your low libido. You may not think you have this problem, but if you don’t treat it – it’s coming. Increasing testosterone helps to increase libido and sex drive.
- Address and prevent erectile dysfunction. Nobody wants to be the guy with ED…
- Stop andropausal weight gain.
- Stop muscle loss.
- Decrease Gynecomastia (male breasts)
- Decrease irritable male syndrome
- Stop memory loss
- Counteract hot flashes (Yes, men get them too)
- Decrease depression (A ever-growing problem among men)
- Stop night sweats in men.
- Stop fatigue.
- Stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth
- Manna T-Boost
Instead, it helps your body to increase testosterone on its own, as well as treating the symptoms of andropause – especially libido and energy levels.
How does Manna T-Boost work?
The ingredients used in Manna T-Boost can help to increase erection and libido, and promote prostate and bladder health.
Olive leaf extracts best known for its blood pressure-lowering effects, but a side effect is an increased libido. Saw Palmetto helps to increase testosterone, and Siberian Ginseng helps to increase energy.
What are the benefits of Manna T-Boost?
- Helps to increase testosterone levels in the most natural way, without side effects
- Helps to improve cardiovascular health
- Improve immune function
- Assists in prostatic health and bladder problems
- Helps to combat fatigue and increase energy levels
- Helps to increase erection and libido