Nobody wants to suffer from gout.
Too much acid leads to various different issues in the body, with gout being the most common. It also affects our ability to lose weight, and can increase the risk of more serious health issues.
A great way to improve your overall health is by making sure the pH levels in your body stay balanced.
Unfortunately, with modern eating habits, our bodies easily become too acidic. This is mostly due to the type of foods we eat and what we drink along with those foods.
The ideal would be to get our body’s pH to lean slightly towards alkaline. Even just reducing the acidity in our body a little bit can go a long way. But how do you do this?
- Avoid Certain Foods
There are certain foods and drinks that cause our bodies to become more acidic. Ideally, you should remove these from your diet, or at least cut back on them. These foods include:
- Refined sugars
- Refined Carbohydrates
- Processed foods
- Eat Certain Foods in Moderation
There are some foods that are considered acidic, but they contain nutrients that the body needs. They should not be cut from your diet completely, but just be consumed in moderation. These foods include:
- Healthy Oils (olive, avocado, and safflower oils)
- Eat More Of Certain Foods
Some foods actually help keep your pH levels balanced. They should be included in your diet in healthy portions. These foods include:
- Fruits like –
- Vegetables like –
- Bell peppers
Natural Supplements to Get Rid of Acid
The main type of acid that build up in the body is uric acid. This can lead to different acid related health problems, like gout and arthritis.
We strongly recommend a healthy, alkalizing diet and to take the Manna PH Balance to get fast relief of excess uric acid. This product helps to excrete excess uric acid from the body to give effective pain relief from gout symptoms and it can help to prevent arthritis.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract have Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Paw paw extract) – Pawpaw extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which helps with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Manna pH Balance assists in
- relief of arthritis symptoms
- relief of gout
- relief of osteoarthritis
- and balances the pH of the body
This is what our customers found:
“Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high uric acid I had in my body. I can recommend Manna pH Balance to any person with a high uric acid, it does the job.” – Robert
“My husband suffers from gout, he has to take puricos daily but he has had side effects from that medicine. Since he has been using Manna pH Balance he hasn’t had any attacks and there are no side effects.” – Sarah