Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ cup fresh multi-grain breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) thick white fish steaks (any white fish of choice)
- olive oil cooking spray
- steamed green beans, and lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine. Drizzle mixture with oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
Place fish, skin-side down, onto a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are light golden and fish is just cooked through. Serve with steamed beans, and lemon wedges.