Benefits of Salmon Oil Omega 3 Supplement:
- Lowers levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol
- Improves levels of ‘good’ cholesterol
- May Improve heart health
- Improves joint pain
- Could reduce blood pressure
- Improves brain function
- Known to prevent prostate cancer
About Salmon Oil ‐Omega 3
The healthy oil in fish makes it an essential part of every diet.Taking fish oil supplements can provide the same benefits to individuals who are unable to consume fish on a regular basis. Salmon is one of the best sources of omega 3 fatty acids and it is rich in eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) fatty acids, which bestow many amazing health benefits to the body.
The health benefits of salmon oil include:
Cardiovascular Benefits:The omega 3 in salmon oil can improve cardiovascular health by suppressing the action of NFkB, which is a pro-inflammatory gene. This is because the inflammatory effects of this gene are responsible for causing heart disease. EPA and DHA fatty acids can also lower blood triglyceride levels, which contribute to cardiovascular heart disease. The fatty acids also improve the healthy function of blood vessels, while lowering your blood pressure. The consumption of salmon oil will therefore greatly reduce heart disease and heart attacks.
More benefits of omega 3 fatty acids
- Omega 3 fatty acids are also useful in alleviating the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. This is due to their anti-inflammatory effects.
- DHA fatty acid can further improve brain cell communication since it forms an essential part of the cell membranes of brain cells.