Reduce stress levels and focus your mind
An all-natural dietary supplement that helps elevate your mood and decrease anxiety. The Manna Calmer helps to get your stress levels under control by allowing you to calm down and regain focus – the perfect thing for when you need to study or get some work done!
What is it?
- Calmer is an all-natural dietary supplement that may elevate mood, decrease anxiety and may also help fight-off the effects of stress and tension.
- Calmer is a Botanical product containing a Sceletium tortuosum active ingredient – known to alleviate the effects of stress, social anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, grey-weather syndrome and many other symptoms of our modern lifestyles.
- Ideal for improving focus and concentration, suitable for scholars, students and everyone. May be beneficial in treating the symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorders and Hyperactivity (ADD and ADHD).
- Also could assist in coping with stressful situations, irritability, mood fluctuations, and emotional tension and may help in the management of mild symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Available in three strengths
- JUNIOR — 5mg Sceletium extract (Ages 9 and up)
- ADULT — 15mg Sceletium extract (Ages 15 and up)
- EXTRA STRONG — 25mg Sceletium extract (Ages 18 and up
Calmer has main 3 ingredients
Manna Calmer has 3 all natural main ingredients that work together to provide a calming effect and to help manage stress, tension and anxiety.
Sceletium (Sceletium tortuosum)(1)
Sceletium is a plant from South Africa and has long been used as a traditional medicine. It may help to elevate mood and decrease stress, anxiety and depression.
Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid, but it is often referred to as an amino acid and is a building block of protein. Research indicates that Taurine may improve attention and reasoning in adolescents.
Mannitol is a beneficial derived sugar which works on a micro-cellular level – transporting valuable nutrients and other chemicals directly into each cell especially the brain. Mannitol is able to open the barrier by temporarily shrinking the endothelial cells and stretching the tight connections between them. Mannitol does not lead to elevated levels of blood sugar, as glucose may, and is used extensively in the food industry as a sweetener for patients with diabetes.
Benefits of Calmer dietary supplement
- Helps to make you calmer
- Mood Enhancing properties
- Assists with focus and concentration
- Calmer does not contain sugar, gluten, wheat or animal products.
- It is suitable for diabetics
- Management of stress and depression
- May assist in the treatment of Hyperactivity(ADHD)and Attention Disorder(ADD) Symptoms
- Helps relieve anxiety and tension
- Calmer does not cause you to become drowsy
- All Natural
How to take it
1 Capsule with water in the morning
Who can take it?
Calmer – Junior
Not recommended for children under the age of 9years – Suitable for scholars, students
Calmer – Adult
Not for children younger than 15 years
Calmer – Extra
Not recommended for children under the age of 18 years
Safety of Manna Calmer range
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
Warning and Special Precautions
- Concurrent use with any psychiatric medication, including mood stabilisers, antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication should be discussed with a registered healthcare professional.
- Not to be taken in conjunction with Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI’s).
- Safety during pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Do not use during pregnancy.
No known drug interactions have been documented.
Side-Effects and Special Precautions
In rare cases transient mild headache, abdominal discomfort or nausea may occur. Should any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Known Symptoms of Overdosage and Particulars of its Treatment
- These may include extreme euphoria, dizziness, tinnitus, sweating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, anxiety and mental confusion followed by sedation.
- Over-dosage or prolonged use should not give rise to any toxic effects. However, should any severe symptoms occur following over-dosage, consult your doctor or nearest hospital immediately Treatment is supportive and symptomatic.
Calmer – Junior
It really works! It is a miracle product! Both my kids have ADHD and I can see the difference between this and Ritalin. Ritalin made my kids zombies and with this product, I can see my kids are focused and wide-awake. I suggest this to all the moms and dads with kids with add and ADHD. My kids also use the Manna omega 3 and it helps with their memory. – Gerda
Always had outstanding service deliveries arrive on time This is a great product has been very helpful for my niece’s girls at school helping them to concentrate. – Sylvia Simpson
Calmer – Adult
My daughter is 15 years old and she is a child that puts a lot of pressure on herself from an academic point. I decided to try Adult Calm from Manna and I have a different child, she is no longer moody or panicking about exams. Definitely would recommend this product. – Claudia
Calmer – Extra
I bought it for 25 year old son and an immediate improvement in his concentration levels could be seen. I would recommend this product anytime. – M vd Merwe
Thanks use it for only 2 weeks and not 1 nightmare at night. I, which I use it years ago, now we can go camping. THANKX for all your help. – Marie Vermaak
- Acute Effects of Sceletium tortuosum (Zembrin), a Dual 5-HT Reuptake and PDE4 Inhibitor, in the Human Amygdala and its Connection to the Hypothalamus – 2013 Dec; 38(13): 2708–2716
- The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease – Exp Clin Cardiol. 2008 Summer; 13(2): 57–65
- The blood-brain barrier in brain homeostasis and neurological diseases – Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Biomembranes Volume 1788, Issue 4, April 2009, Pages 842–857