Do you get tired throughout the day? It’s time to get your energy back!
The use of botanical and herbal medicines as a complementary approach for boosting energy levels has been steadily increasing, possibly because of the adverse effects associated with the use of chemical treatments. Manna Energy Boost is specially formulated with natural plant compounds, to boost your energy levels.
Manna Energy Boost helps to ….
- provide nutrients for optimizing energy levels naturally
- provide a stimulating effect
What is it?
If you look at the ingredients below, you can see why this product is formulated for ultimate energy enhancement. We only use 3 ingredients in the product to get the highest effect from each individual ingredient.
L-Carnitine / Magnesium citrate blend(1,2,3)
L-Carnitine supplementation enhances physical performance during exercise because of its metabolic functions in the muscle cell. L-Carnitine mobilizes fatty acids, moving them from your body’s fat stores into your muscles to undergo oxidation in order to break them down for energy during exercise.
L-Carnitine supplementation, particularly with the enhanced uptake due to the presence of magnesium citrate, may improve exercise capability in patients with serious diseases. L-Carnitine supplementation may benefit individuals suffering from heart diseases, such as angina, heart attack and heart failure. It may also benefit individuals with peripheral artery disease, diabetic neuropathy, sexual dysfunctions and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Guarana contains a high amount of guaranine, a chemical substance with the same characteristics as caffeine. This makes Guarana a stimulant similar to coffee, which means that it:
- quickens perceptions
- delays sleep
- helps with endurance based activities
- can help to recover from a hangover
- impairs the appetite
- will lead to more frequent visits to the toilet
- causes a higher blood pressure and an increased heart rate
- can make you feel jittery and may prevent sleep at all.
How does it work?
Manna Energy Boost assists increase energy levels by providing nutrients that boost energy levels and acts as an adaptive and tonic for the human body. The different ingredients work in a synergistic manner to boost energy levels.
Benefits of Manna Energy Boost
- Naturally boosts energy levels
- Provides nutrients to optimize energy levels naturally
- Provides a stimulating effect
- quickens perceptions
helps with endurance based activities
How to take it
1 to 2 Capsule in the morning, with food.
Who can use it?
Anybody in need of a natural energy boost, without the danger of increase blood sugar levels, can use the product. We do not recommend this product for children younger than 8 years of age. This product is especially beneficial to increase energy levels in people who have diabetes.
Is it safe to use?
Natural and Organic Yes
Manufactured in NSF CGMP Facility Yes
100% free of additives Absolutely
Potential allergens Wheat, dairy FREE
Diabetic Friendly Absolutely
Shelf Life One year guaranteed
FREE from ALL major potential allergens and is free of ANY additives.
Can use it with my current medication?
This product is safe to use with any other medication. When using Warfarin, or any other blood thinning medication, please take this product 2 hours before or 2 hours after the medication.
Manna Energy Boost is a nutritional supplement and not a medicine
Only if allergic to ingredients
Pregnancy and lactation
I have been a user of Manna products for many years and have just recently started using Energy boost. I am 83 years old and the combination of PH Balance, which I have been using for years and which solved acidity problems that I suffered from for years, and Energy Boost have together had a miraculous impact on my wellbeing.
I face each new day with joy and the ability to cope with any physical stresses. I can recommend these products with the greatest confidence. — Douw Steyn
An excellent product. Only using it for two months & have ‘bucket full’ levels of energy throughout the day & into the evenings. Great!!!!! – Hoosen
*Results may vary from person to person
- Wutzke KD, Lorenz H. The effect of l-carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. 2004 Aug;53(8):1002-6.
- Müller DM, Seim H, Kiess W, Löster H, Richter T. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. 2002 Nov;51(11):1389-91.
- On the significance of magnesium in extreme physical stress – Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1998 Sep;12 Suppl 2:197-202
- Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng.- Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11