Get natural relief from gut and digestive related problems
The Manna GUT Support helps to reinstate digestive bacteria (good flora) & essential digestive enzymes which helps to improve gut health and strengthen the immune system.
What is it?
The Manna Gut Support contains:
- Probiotic Blend (1-4)
- Digestive Enzyme Blend (5)
- L-Glutamine (6)
- Cacao powder (antioxidant) (7)
This combination helps to help reinstate the balance of gut flora and digestive enzymes and to improve the immune function of the body.
This formulation of the highest quality natural ingredients was specifically designed to reinstate the good bacteria and digestive enzymes in the gut, assisting in the relief of gut and digestive related health problems.
The product is FREE from ALL major potential allergens and is free of ANY additives.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Malt Diastase
How does it work?
This formulation of the highest quality natural ingredients was specifically formulated to reinstate the good bacteria and essential digestive enzymes in the digestive tract, assisting in the relief of digestive related health problems and increase the immune function of the body.
The product is FREE from ALL major potential allergens and is free of ANY additives
Benefits of Manna Gut Support
- Helps to reinstate the balance of digestive flora & essential digestive enzymes
- Helps to improve digestive health and the function of the immune system
- Suitable for weight loss, PCOS, IBS, Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, Candida, Infertility, Psoriasis, High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol.
The different ingredients work in a holistic manner to balance the microorganisms in the digestive tract.
- Digestive Enzymes assist in the breakdown of food
- Probiotics provide ‘friendly’ intestinal flora that protects the intestines against harmful bacteria, and
L-Glutamine assists with the renewal of the lining of the digestive tract.
Who can use it?
- Anyone who wants to improve their digestive health
- Persons seeking total constipation relief without laxatives
- People who are tired of bloating and excessive flatulence
- Individuals who want to strengthen the immune system
- Individuals who want to reverse skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, boils and acne
- Anyone who wants counteract constant fatigue
How to take it (Dosage)
Take 2 Capsules in the morning, with food.
Only if allergic to ingredients
Is It Safe to use?
- Natural Ingredients Yes
- Manufactured in cGMP Facility Yes
- 100% free of additives Absolutely
- Potential allergens Wheat, Soy and Dairy FREE
- Diabetic Friendly Absolutely
- Shelf Life One year guaranteed
Can I use it with my current medication?
Yes, the Manna GUT Support is safe to use in conjunction with any other medication.
The product is diabetic friendly and very effective in assisting any person with digestive health problems.
Testimonials / Reviews
I started using Manna products in August 2015 with a digestion problem. I am proud to say today my system is back to normal ever since I used the products. As a diabetic I had problems with my body. The swelling, constipation, all sorts of problems. They came at the right time after a long struggle. Thank you guys keep up the good job. – Boitumelo
Ek het Manna Gut Support gekoop vir die opgeblasenheid en pyn oor my buik as ek iets eet of drink. Was al moedeloos gewees en het dit probeer. Gebruik Gut support omtrent 2weke en al die pyn en ongemak het verdwyn.(Nog steeds klein etes). selfs n groot glas water het pyn en ongemak veroorsaak. Voel net weer goed om nie meer met pyn en ongemak saam te leef nie. Baie dankie vir Manna Gut Support. – Lawie Smithers
I used gut support before when I had Candida and it helped a lot. I stopped using it when I was better, but a few months ago my Psoriasis flared up, my immune system was run down and I just felt terrible. Since I am using gut support again, I feel great and my weight also seems more stable as I am not picking up kilo’s that easily. I am also always impressed with the easy online ordering system as well as the fast delivery time of my order. A great product and a great company to buy from – thank you! – M. Brits
Manna gut support is my favorite manna product. It is excellent for constipation and any gut related problems. I always lose weight too when using this product. – Sonja
Ek is 83 jaar oud en gebruik reed ‘n geruime tyd lank Manna se uitstaande produkte met ongelooflike welslae. ‘n Ruk gelede het ek ‘n ernstige maag aandoening beleef wat op geen voorgeskrewe,(en baie duur!) middels gereageer het nie en na 3 weke het ek 7 kg veloor en was raad op. Toe kry ek’n nuusbrief oor GUT SUPPORT, bestel en na drie dae is die kwaal iets van die verlede! Ek kan regtig met groot vertroue hierdie produk aanbeveel, ek neem dit nou gereeld elke dag en beleef wonderlike maag hemel!! – Douw Steyn
Manna GUT Support is a dietary supplement and not a medicine.
Research behind the Active Ingredients
- Hempel S, Newberry SJ, Maher AR, et al. Probiotics for the prevention and treatment of antibiotic-associated diarrhea: a systematic review and meta-analysis. JAMA. 2012;307(18):1959–1969.
- Hempel S, Newberry S, Ruelaz A, et al. Safety of Probiotics to Reduce Risk and Prevent or Treat Disease. Evidence Report/Technology Assessment no. 200. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2011. AHRQ publication no. 11-E007.
- Didari T, Solki S, Mozaffari S, et al. A systematic review of the safety of probiotics. Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 2014;13(2):227–239.
- Duffy LC, Sporn S, Hibberd P, et al. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, et al., eds. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Informa Healthcare; 2010:469–478.
- Digestive Enzyme Supplementation in Gastrointestinal Diseases – Curr Drug Metab. 2016 Feb; 17(2): 187–193.
- Ban, K. and Kozar, R. (2010). Glutamine protects against apoptosis via downregulation of Sp3 in intestinal epithelial cells. AJP: Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology, 299(6), pp.G1344-G1353.
Cocoa and Chocolate in Human Health and Disease – Antioxid Redox Signal. 2011 Nov 15; 15(10): 2779–2811.