When the pH levels in your body get out of balance, it opens the door for many other issues like fatigue, weight gain, general aches and pains, and much more.
The body’s pH level measures how acidic or alkaline it is with regards to the pH scale. The idea is to get the right balance of the two, so that your body is neutral or better yet, slightly alkaline. (7.365 of the pH scale is desired)
Our pH levels can be directly affected by what we eat, with many things that we eat on a daily basis causing it to lean towards the acidic side of the scale. These foods include things like meat, sugary foods, soft drinks, and dairy products.
The body has various ways that it tries to maintain the balance, one of which is storing the acidity in the fat cells, to get it out of the blood quickly. This is good and bad, as it starts to balance out your pH levels, but it also causes weight gain.
So to rebalance our acid levels without gaining fat, we have to look at natural and dietary solutions.
- Sugar, sweets, soft drinks or baked goods made with white flour.
- Unhealthy fats like margarine and foods containing trans-fats.
- Processed foods, as these contain additives that might be unhealthy (colors, preservatives, etc.).
- Meat, as all meat cause acid levels to increase.
- Coffee and caffeine is also a big role player.
- Veggies, Especially salad greens, beets, broccoli, celery, carrots, cucumbers, peppers, onions, garlic, spinach, sweet potatoes, and yams.
- Whole grains like quinoa, spelt, and millet.
- Drink lots of water
- Almond milk is a much better option than dairy products.
- Fruits like avocado, sour cherries, coconut (fresh), grapefruit, tomatoes, lemons, and limes.
- Eat more beans, peas, lentils.
- Try to eat a large salad daily
- Follow the Manna Diet in the free e-book. The major section of this diet is alkalizing. You will also find a very helping Acid / Alkalizing food chart.
Supplement to reduce uric acid in the body.
If you know that you do have high levels of acid or that you suffer with gout, it means that your uric acid levels are too high. The Manna PH Balance supplement was specially formulated to help excrete excess uric acid from the body, helping to alleviate gout and gout symptoms. The product does not have any side effects and cannot cause any harm to the human body.