Diabetes is a scary reality for many people.
But that does not mean it has to be the end…
One of the biggest fears around diabetes is thinking that it is now a permanent way of life. The good news is – it doesn’t have to be…
However, diabetes is not reversible for everyone. That is why prevention is always better than cure.
Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. For many people – but not all – it can be reversed by making healthy lifestyle choices.
Type 2 diabetes can be reversed, but only for those who are motivated or disciplined enough to reverse it.
Otherwise, the symptoms can still be managed so that they have less of an effect on daily life.
What is type 2 diabetes really?
Diabetes is the result of the body not creating enough insulin to keep blood sugar levels normal. Everyone needs some sugar in their blood. But too much can damage your body over time.
In type 2 diabetes one of two things happens. Either the body doesn’t produce enough insulin, or the cells in the body don’t recognize the insulin that is present. The end result is the same: high levels of sugar in your blood.
In most cases, type 2 diabetes can be prevented by making healthy diet choices and staying active.
There is a clear link between type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure & cholesterol. This combination is sometimes called ‘the Metabolic Syndrome’ or Syndrome X.
At what age does type 2 diabetes normally occur?
Type 2 diabetes most often occurs in adulthood between the ages of 30 – 40 years. However, increasing numbers of teenagers and children are developing type 2 diabetes.
Who are the most likely candidates for type 2 diabetes?
Certain groups of people are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes…
- People with a family history of diabetes, there is an element of genetics at play.
- People with high blood pressure, as these diseases are linked.
- Overweight people, like obesity and diabetes, are related.
- People diagnosed with pre-diabetes.
What are the symptoms of type 2 diabetes?
Many people have type 2 diabetes for years without realizing it. Not everyone has symptoms. Symptoms may include:
- Feeling tired and lacking energy, due to sugar not being processed properly.
- Feeling thirsty, due to dehydration caused by too much sugar in the body.
- Going to the toilet often because you drink more water.
- Getting infections frequently, which is a side effect of too much sugar in the bloodstream.
- Getting cuts and wounds that are hard to heal
- Poor eyesight or blurred vision
- Often feeling hungry
If you have any of the above symptoms, discuss these with your doctor.
Does type 2 diabetes run in families?
Yes, type 2 diabetes may be more likely if you have a family history of type 2 diabetes sufferers.
Is type 2 diabetes curable?
With the right management, your blood sugar levels may go down to normal again. But this does not mean it is reversed yet. You should not go back to your old, unhealthy ways. Otherwise, you might just end up with diabetes again.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to make sure diabetes stays away.
How do I reverse type 2 diabetes?
In a nutshell: some people with type 2 diabetes may be able to manage their diabetes through diet and exercise. But if you want to reverse it, you need to be very disciplined and focused.
The goal is to lower your blood sugar and improve your body’s use of insulin. This is achieved through:
- A healthy Low GI and Low Carbohydrate diet, like the Manna Diet, which means less sugar enters the body.
- Exercise – intensive exercise for at least 30 to 45 minutes each day.
- Weight loss, which helps the body use insulin more effectively.
- Enough quality sleep, as this helps to regulate all the processes in your body.
- Manna Blood Sugar Support, a natural supplement which helps to regulate your blood sugar levels, keeping your blood sugar levels under control.
What is Manna Blood Sugar Support?
Manna Blood Sugar Support is 100% organic & natural and works in a unique way by slowing down the absorption of glucose from the food you eat.
How does Manna Blood Sugar Support work?
The Manna Blood Sugar Support is uniquely formulated, natural and organic supplement which helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
When taken with food, Manna Blood Sugar Support gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43% and therefore help to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high.
What are the benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support?
- Helps to maintain balanced blood sugar levels.
- Helps to control cravings.
- Ensures balanced blood sugar levels to prevent diabetic health complications like burning feet.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is currently the only certified organic blood sugar support supplement in the world.
So if you experience any of the symptoms related to diabetic eye disease, or know of somebody who does, what are you waiting for?
Get those blood sugar levels under control and treat diabetic eye disease with Manna Blood Sugar Support.
You can get it NOW from any of these stores or online stores…
See what our customers have to say…
“My blood sugar was fluctuating a lot – I had a heart attack 2 years ago. After starting to take Blood Sugar Support from Manna, my blood sugar levels stay between 5 and 8.” – Danie
“Since taking Blood Sugar Support caplets before meals, my blood sugar levels have stabilised and food cravings are a thing of the past. Great product and will continue using it.” – Debbie
“Was told by the endocrinologist that I would never be able to give up insulin but it was making me very sick and I was housebound. After 18 months I tried Blood Sugar Support and it is totally successful. Readings are now between 5 and 7 and I feel like a new person. Thank you .” – Anne