Ingredients (serve 4)
- 1 small (orange sweet potato), chopped
- 160g pumpkin, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 420g can Four Bean Mix, drained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- rosemary, to garnish
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Combine sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, onions, garlic, rosemary and oil in a large bowl. Mix until vegetables are evenly coated with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Place vegetables in a single layer in a large baking dish. Roast for 35 minutes.
Place vegetables into a large bowl and stir in beans and vinegar. Garnish with rosemary. Serve with chicken.