Ingredients (serve 4)
- 1 large red capsicum (belle pepper), quartered, deseeded
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled
- 1 large red onion, peeled, root intact
- 6 yellow patty pan squash, quartered
- 3 tomatoes, quartered lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut capsicum and pumpkin into 4cm pieces. Cut onion into 8 wedges. Place in a large roasting dish with squash and tomatoes.
Drizzle oil over vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast, turning once, for 45 minutes or until tender.