- 8 mini bell peppers, halved, seeded
- 1 large zucchini (baby marrow), cut into thick rounds
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup green olives
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place caps, zucchini and eggplant on a large roasting tray. Sprinkle with garlic and thyme. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 25 minutes. Add tomatoes and olives. Roast for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve.