Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 eggplant, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 zucchini (baby marrow), trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums (belle pepper), seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g yellow cherry tomatoes
Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, onion and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Remove from oven and arrange the cherry tomatoes over the vegetables. Continue roasting the vegetables for a further 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to release their juices.
Spoon ratatouille into a serving dish. Serve immediately.