Ingredients (4 servings)
- 750g orange sweet potato, peeled, cubed
- 1 large (350g) red capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 2 long red chilies, deseeded, thinly sliced (optional)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup pure cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or vegetarian hard cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fan-forced. Grease a 6 cm-deep, 22 cm x 30 cm (base) ovenproof dish.
Place potato in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Transfer to prepared dish. Add capsicum, chili, onion and coriander. Toss to combine.
Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.