- 1 tsp salt-Reduced Chicken stock powder
- 1L (4 cups) boiling water
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs red curry paste
- 2 carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 750g sweet potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 90g (1/3 cup) extra light sour cream
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbs chopped fresh coriander
Combine stock powder and water in a jug. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in curry paste for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic.
Add the carrot, sweet potato and stock mixture. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
Blend the soup until smooth. Heat over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the lime juice and brown sugar. Season.
Combine the sour cream, chilli and coriander in a bowl. Serve with the soup.
Fat saturated 2.00g
Fat Total 5.50g
Carbohydrate sugars – 0
Carbohydrate Total 37.00g
Dietary Fibre 7.50g
Cholesterol – 0
Sodium – 0