We all get stressed out by something.
Whether it is work, studies, finances, or relationships – we all need to find a way to deal with it.
When feeling anxious or stressed, these 15 tips might be just the thing to help:
- Take a time-out –
Listen to music, get a massage, or learn relaxation techniques. Anything that helps you relax and get away from life’s problems is a great way to clear your head.
- Eat healthy, balanced meals. –
Do not skip any meals. Keep healthy, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine –
These can aggravate anxiety and trigger panic attacks.
- Get enough sleep –
When stressed, your body needs additional sleep and rest. Make sure to get 6-8 hours of quality sleep at night.
- Take deep breaths –
Inhale and exhale slowly.
- Count to 10 slowly –
Repeat, and count to 20 if need be
- Do your best –
Instead of aiming for perfection, which isn’t possible, be proud of however close you get.
- Accept that you cannot control everything –
Put your stress in perspective: Is it really as bad as you think?
- Welcome humor –
A good laugh goes a very long way.
- Maintain a positive attitude –
Make an effort to replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Get involved –
Volunteer or find another way to be active in your community, which creates a support network and gives you a break from everyday stress.
- Learn what triggers your anxiety –
Is it work, family, school, or something else you can identify? Write in a journal when you’re feeling stressed or anxious, and look for a pattern.
- Talk to someone –
Tell friends and family you’re feeling overwhelmed, and let them know how they can help you. Talk to a physician or therapist for professional help.
- Exercise Daily –
For the biggest benefits from your exercise, try to include at least 2½ hours of moderate-intensity physical activity each week, 1¼ hours of a vigorous-intensity activity, or a combination of the two.
- 5 X 30: Jog, walk, bike, or dance three to five times a week, for 30 minutes.
- Set small daily goals: Aim for daily consistency rather than perfect workouts. It’s better to walk every day for 15-20 minutes than to wait until the weekend for a three-hour fitness marathon. Lots of scientific data suggests that frequency is most important.
- Find fun forms of exercise: Exercise is much easier if you enjoy doing it. Extroverted people often like classes and group activities. People who are more introverted often prefer solo pursuits.
- Distract yourself: Use an iPod or other portable media player to download audio books, podcasts, or music. Many people find it’s more fun to exercise while listening to something they enjoy.
- Recruit an exercise buddy: It’s often easier to stick to your exercise routine when you have to stay committed to a friend, partner, or colleague.
- Be patient: Most sedentary people require about four to eight weeks to feel coordinated and sufficiently in shape so that exercise feels easier.
- Manna Calmer
Manna Calmer is an all-natural dietary supplement that may elevate mood, decrease anxiety and may also benefit the effects of stress and tension.
- Helps to make you calmer
- Mood Enhancing properties
- Assists with focus and concentration
- Calmer does not contain sugar, gluten, wheat or animal products.
- It is suitable for diabetics
- Management of stress and depression
- May assist in the treatment of Hyperactivity(ADHD)and Attention Disorder(ADD) Symptoms
- Helps relieve anxiety and tension
- Calmer does not cause you to become drowsy
The Manna Calmer can be taken without a prescription and does not have any side effects.
Get the Manna Calmer NOW from these online stores:
See what Manna Calmer users say…
“My daughter is 15 years old and she is a child that puts a lot of pressure on herself from an academic point. I decided to try Adult Calmer from Manna and I have a different child, she is no longer moody or panicking about exams. Definitely would recommend this product.” – Claudia
“I bought it for 25 year old son and an immediate improvement in his concentration levels could be seen. I would recommend this product anytime.” – M vd Merwe