Ingredients (4 servings)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 125g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 tomatoes, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 zucchini (baby marrow), trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly spray a 22cm (base) square baking dish with oil. Place feta, oregano and pepper into a small bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
Place breadcrumbs into a small bowl. Drizzle with oil. Toss well to lightly coat breadcrumbs in oil. Set aside.
Arrange half the tomatoes over base of baking dish, overlapping slices slightly. Sprinkle with half the feta mixture. Top with zucchini, half the capsicum and remaining sliced tomatoes. Top with remaining capsicum and feta mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over top. Lightly spray with oil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Serve.