Ingredients (serves 4)
- ¼ cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 2 cups cubed peeled ripe mango or papaya
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup thinly sliced banana
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Arrange coconut in single layer on baking sheet; bake at 180°C for 6 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Combine the mango, pineapple, and banana in a medium bowl. Add coconut and juice, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 30 minutes before serving.