Ingredients (serves 10)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) lime juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 3 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 110g pkt macadamia halves, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into long thin matchsticks
Combine the lime juice, oil and sugar in a jug. season with salt and pepper. Cover. Place in the fridge until required.
Place combined cabbage, macadamia, coriander, mint, shallot, celery and carrot in a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.