- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium carrot, halved, thickly sliced
- 650g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1½ cups vegetable stock
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- ½ (500g) small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 medium zucchini (baby marrow), quartered, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion has softened. Add Moroccan seasoning, cinnamon, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Add carrot and pumpkin. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. Add stock and tomato. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
Add cauliflower. Stir to combine. Cover. Cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables start to soften. Add chickpeas, zucchini (baby marrow) and honey. Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle tagine with coriander sprigs. Serve.