- 1 large barbecue chicken
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic dressing
- 100g baby spinach
Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Thickly shred chicken, then chop.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add chicken and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until warmed through.
Add lentils and dressing. Toss gently for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through and well combined. Serve chicken mixture on spinach. Season with pepper. Serve.
(This salad also works well with a creamy mayonnaise-style dressing if you prefer.)
Fat saturated 4.20g
Fat Total 22.60g
Carbohydrate sugars – 0
Carbohydrate Total 12.00g
Dietary Fibre 5.60g