Most people don’t realize just how important it is to maintain a healthy pH balance.
You should try to keep your pH alkaline-biased, as the cells in your body need this to survive.
To simplify it, we can say that the cells in our body go through a constant process of dying and regenerating, but they need an alkaline environment to regenerate properly.
It is also the body’s basic starting point for fighting most diseases and ailments.
Why are high uric acid levels bad?
Diseases thrive in an acidic body condition, which is the best environment for things like mold, fungus, yeast, bacteria, and viruses to grow and become stronger.
Why does this happen?
The problem is that blood cannot get oxygen and nutrients to the cells like it should when the pH is not balanced. The optimal pH for blood is 7.4, and this is where the most oxygen can be transported to the cells. When the cells are not properly oxygenated, it opens the door for bacteria, viruses, and mold to grow.
If the pH level falls to acidic, the high acid levels in the body can start to damage the body tissue. In order to prevent this, the body will store the acid in fat cells.
Usually, the body needs to create extra fat cells in order to store all the acid, which means, you put on some weight. However, this also means that when you get your pH levels balanced, it can help you lose weight.
Another very bad side effect of high acid levels in the body is that it causes calcium levels to go down which can weaken the bone and cause several problems like brittle bones and teeth.
How do we balance the pH in our bodies?
Eat More Fruits and Veggies –
Most fruits and veggies can help correct your pH balance. Steer clear of meat, dairy, and grains as they make your body acidic.
Eat Less Meat –
Eat limited amounts of chicken, pork, or lean beef – at most, one serving a day. Those types of meat have fewer purines than organ meats like liver and sweetbreads. Other meat products like gravies and meat-based broths are also high in purines.
Follow a Healthy Eating Plan –
Download the free Acid/Alkaline e-book to learn more about the foods which cause acidity and which foods can help you to become more alkaline.
Limit Your Alcohol –
Alcohol may raise your risk of a gout attack – especially if you have more than one drink a day – because it’s high in purines. Beer appears to be worse than other alcoholic drinks because it contains yeast. Moderate wine drinking doesn’t appear to raise your risk, though.
Use Natural Supplements –
The Manna PH Balance supplement helps to excrete excess uric acid from the body to prevent acid-related health problems.
We strongly recommend a healthy, alkalizing diet and to take the Manna PH Balance to get fast relief of excess uric acid. This product helps to excrete excess uric acid from the body to give effective pain relief from gout symptoms and it can help to prevent arthritis.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract have Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Paw paw extract) – Pawpaw extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which helps with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Manna pH Balance assists in
- relief of arthritis symptoms
- relief of gout
- relief of osteoarthritis
- and balances the pH of the body
Get the Manna pH Balance at these outlets: